Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nazr Mohammed Expects to Finish Career in Charlotte

Filed under: ,

Nazr MohammedCharlotte center Nazr Mohammed isn't going to be one of those veteran free agents next summer who changes teams just to chase a championship.

He already has a ring. And he's done changing teams.

Mohammed, starting his third season in Charlottte, doesn't sound like a typical guy in his contract year, trying to leverage one team against another to drive up his value.

He sounds like a guy in a Charlotte-or-bust, free-agency mode.

"I definitely want to come back to Charlotte. That's my goal, maybe sign a two-year deal. If that doesn't work out, then I'll have to see. I might just hang it up. This could be my last season. I've given that some serious thought,'' he told FanHouse. "I don't know about playing somewhere else.''

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Lindsay Lohan Lindsay Price Lisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment