Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Darrelle Revis Injury Update: Hamstring '100 Percent' Ready for Packers

Filed under: , ,

Maybe, just maybe the Darrelle Revis Hamstring Report can finally be put to bed as the Pro Bowl cornerback for the New York Jets claims he is "100 percent."

Revis apparently took full advantage of the bye week to strengthen his injured left hamstring, the one he strained in the first half of New York's Week 2 win over the New England Patriots when he was beaten on a 34-yard touchdown pass by Randy Moss.

Connor Orr of The Star-Ledger reported what Revis had to say Monday as the Jets started work in preparation of Sunday's home game against the Green Bay Packers at the New Meadowlands Stadium.

"I'm ready to go, I'll be there Sunday," Revis said. "We did everything we could this week, this week helped out for me to stay here and get all the treatment I need to get so I'm ready to go. I'm 100 percent."

Jets coach Rex Ryan said he believes that Revis' hamstring problems are in the rear view mirror now and Revis credited the strenuous rehab work he put in at the team's training facility in Florham Park, N.J.

"It was treatment every day, I was living over here," he said. "All day over here trying to knock it out, and this was a good week of rest for me to do that. It's the best time where I can get this thing 100. ... It's 100 percent, so you all shouldn't ask me about it no more."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/10/25/darrelle-revis-injury-update-hamstring-is-100-percent-ready-f/

Kate Moss Kate Walsh Katharine McPhee

No comments:

Post a Comment