Friday, November 19, 2010

Randy Moss on Tennessee: 'I Feel Comfortable Here'

Filed under: ,

Randy Moss didn't speak long Friday, but he did speak.

That's a bit of an improvement from his time in Minnesota, as Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee noted Friday while reporting on Moss' second mid-week media availability sicne joining the Tennessee Titans recently.

Moss answered two questions from the media on Friday, and Wyatt reported that Moss said he's beginning to find a "comfort zone" with his new team.

"This team already had a great personality before I came, man," Wyatt reported Moss as saying Friday as the Titans prepared to play the Washington Redskins Sunday in Nashville. "But just being loose and having fun and just knowing the task at hand and that is going out and winning games -- I think these guys really understand that in this locker room. It is good to have fun because if you don't have fun his game won't last long to you. I have been able to survive 13 years with having fun, cutting jokes and making guys laugh and them making me laugh. So it goes hand in hand. I feel comfortable here, trying to learn the offense and knowing where to line up. I still have a little problem here and there, but I just want to go out there and help this team win, and we need this win bad. Hopefully we can get it."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/11/19/randy-moss-on-tennessee-i-feel-comfortable-here/

AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright April Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment